Annoying ads coming from an iPad/iPhone app
I’ve recently encountered lots of annoying Ads in my iPhone and iPad. My initial impression is what an ‘Ad serving app’! But, this is the result when you allow or agree to receive push notifications as shown below.
Here are some useful tips on how to deal with it. This instruction should stop the problem, otherwise the app causing your trouble is absolutely suspicious and you should report it for investigation.
How do I stop annoying Ads coming from an iPad/iPhone app?
1) Tap ‘Settings’ and look for ‘Notification’
2) It will display all application with Notification ‘turned on’, then tap the application that is bugging you with Ads.
3) Turn “OFF” Alerts, Badges and Sounds.
If the problem persist, you may want to consider to delete it.
How to delete application in iPad/iPhone?
1) Tap the target app, hold and wait until it starts to wiggle.
2) You’ll notice “X” button in the top right corner, which means you may tap it to delete.
Pictures of the Day
- Annoying ads coming from an iPad/iPhone app
- OS X Tips: How To Check Your DNS Settings
- Summary of ASF File Specification
- RAT 'BlackHole'
- RAT for Mac
- How To Remove "MacAccess" Trojan
- Window Shortcut - LNK File Format
- Zero Day: OS X ARD Agent Root Escalation Vulnerability
- disable Autorun registry key
- About Mac OS X v10.6.4 'XProtect' Update
|Scott on How to Remove Starfield|
|Ratan on Summary of ASF File Speci…|
|loewenherz.cc… on Summary of ASF File Speci…|
|N. Cheatham on Analysis of OSX Starfield|
|Rudolf Jockers on Just a note…|
- October 2011
- July 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- January 2010
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
- February 2009
- January 2009
- December 2008
- November 2008
- October 2008
- September 2008
- August 2008
- July 2008
- June 2008
- May 2008
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007