I’ve recently encountered lots of annoying Ads in my iPhone and iPad. My initial impression is what an ‘Ad serving app’! But, this is the result when you allow or agree to receive push notifications as shown below.
How do I stop annoying Ads coming from an iPad/iPhone app?
1) Tap ‘Settings’ and look for ‘Notification’
2) It will display all application with Notification ‘turned on’, then tap the application that is bugging you with Ads.
3) Turn “OFF” Alerts, Badges and Sounds.
If the problem persist, you may want to consider to delete it.
How to delete application in iPad/iPhone?
1) Tap the target app, hold and wait until it starts to wiggle.
2) You’ll notice “X” button in the top right corner, which means you may tap it to delete.